Award-winning Portland photographer and animal trainer Carli Davidson will be presenting her new book, Shake, at our downtown store tomorrow evening. Stop by and say hi!
Showing posts tagged dogs
All the treats! Give these two all the treats!
The ball was lost and now it’s found and it’s like they were never even apart in the first place.
Jami Attenberg’s dog is basically the cutest.
In lieu of Powell’s Dog Week, Cellar Door Books has a special dog to celebrate ourselves. Nymeria (Nya for short; Game of Thrones, anyone?) is the official puppy-mascot of the store, and she has a few books she’d like to recommend to you!
- Devoted: 38 Extraordinary Tales of Love, Loyalty, and Life with Dogs by Rebecca Asher-Walsh
- The Dog Lived (and So Will I) by Theresa Rhyne
- Dog on It by Spencer Quinn
- Dog Songs by Mary Oliver
- Spot’s First Walk by Eric Hill
- I Could Chew on This and Other Poems by Dogs by Francesco Marcuiliano
Books recommended by bookstore dogs in honor of Powell’s Dog Week. YES!
Rachel is pumped for World Book Night.
Zoe is not shy about sharing her opinion when she doesn’t care for a book.