Fifty-three Powell’s employees picked their top five books of 2012. That’s… a lot of books.
(And we’re pinning them all on Pinterest.)
Tumbling from the legendary independent bookstore in Portland, Oregon.
Inspired by our friends over at Word, here are the top 20 best sellers at our stores this past week.
1. Portland Events 2013 Wall Calendar by Big Weekend Calendars
3. Portlandia by Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein
4. The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling
5. Wildwood by Colin Meloy and Carson Ellis
6. I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano
7. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
8. The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney
9. Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
10. How Music Works by David Byrne
11. America Again by Stephen Colbert
12. Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin
13. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook by Deb Perelman
14. Under Wildwood by Colin Meloy and Carson Ellis
15. The Onion Book of Known Knowledge by The Onion
16. Underwater Dogs by Seth Casteel
17. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
18. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
19. Arguably by Christopher Hitchens
20. Jerusalem by Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi
(Plus a whole bunch of greeting cards.)